- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 534.3
- Total Fat: 10.2 g
- Cholesterol: 85.0 mg
- Sodium: 985.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 12.2 g
- Protein: 45.3 g
angie's chicken and beans taco saladSubmitted by: BRAND.NEW.ME
Introductionpretty much toss it together and go pretty much toss it together and go
ground chicken, 32 oz
Iceberg Lettuce (salad), 1 head, large
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 large whole (3" dia)
*Kraft Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend (2% Milk), 2 cup
daisy light sour cream, 8 tbsp
Beans, red kidney, 4 cup
ground cumin, 2 tbsp
Tortilla chips, low fat (baked), 400 grams
mrs dash southwest chipotle
* quarter, core and chop lettuce, tomato
* i like to toast the tortilla chips in the oven, if you really want to go all out spray them lightly with pam and sprinkle them with southwest chipotle mrs dash, then toast.. watch them carefully.
* open beans rinse well and drain.. this will remove a lot of the sodium.
* add 1 tsp of mrs dash to sour cream, mix well.
* add beans to chicken to warm them through, try not to crush them.
* plate as follows: lettuceand tomatoes on bottom, bean and chicken on top of lettuce ,
make sure there are 8 equal portions to control calories., .25 cup cheese over chicken and beans , 1 tbsp sour cream mixture on top, then crumble toasted chips over top...
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRAND.NEW.ME.