gluten-free berry cobblerSubmitted by: MYSOLDIERSWIFE
* Blueberries, frozen (unsweetened), 3 cup, unthawed (remove)
* *Lemon Juice, .25 cup (remove)
* Agave Nectar Stick, 1 stick (remove)
* *Minute Pearl Tapioca, .25 cup (remove)
* *Maple Grove Farms Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix, 3 cup (remove)
* *Molasses, blackstrap, .25 cup (remove)
* Instant, Quick, and Regular Oats Cereal, 1 cup, dry, yields (remove)
* *Pumpkin Pie spice, 4 tbsp (remove)
combine pancake mix, oates, molasses, sugar, and spices to taste--add milk till doughy.
pour berry mixture into 13X13 pan, add dough mixture on top. pake at 350 till slightly browned.
Serving Size: serves 9
Number of Servings: 9
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MYSOLDIERSWIFE.