Chicken Stir FrySubmitted by: PTJSTJEAN
IntroductionA quick and easy stir fry served over rice A quick and easy stir fry served over rice
3 3-5oz chicken breast halves
Salt and pepper
2 cups (uncooked) boil in bag brown rice
1 green bell pepper (or any combination of bell peppers)
1/2 of a medium onion
1/2 cup of mushrooms (any kind you like)
1/2 10 oz. bag of frozen broccoli
1 carrot shredded
1/2 cup frozen sugar snap peas
4 tbsp. House of Tsang Korean Stir Fry Sauce
2. Heat oil in skillet and add chicken breast cubes. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir occasionally to brown all sides of the chicken breast pieces.
3. While chicken is cooking, follow box directions for boil-in-bag rice and get it going.
4. When chicken is finished cooking add to pan peppers, onions and mushrooms. Cook until tender.
5. Add remainder of vegetables and Stir Fry Sauce. Simmer in skillet until vegetables are cooked but crisp.
6. While veggies are simmering, check the rice. Drain and add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serving includes 1/4 of stir fry mixture served over 1/2 cup of rice.
Serving Size: makes 4 servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PTJSTJEAN.