- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 569.2
- Total Fat: 11.8 g
- Cholesterol: 98.8 mg
- Sodium: 530.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 69.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 43.6 g
angie's chicken stroganoffSubmitted by: BRAND.NEW.ME
Introductionfast and easy.. crowd pleaser fast and easy.. crowd pleaser
*No Yolk Broad Noodles, 12 oz
*Daisy Light Sour Cream, 12 tbsp
land o lakes whipped unslated butter, 3 tbsp
swanson natural goodness chicken broth 33% less sodium, 1 cup
self rising flour, .125 cup
ground chicken, 16 oz
parmesan cheese, 6 tbsp
Shallots, 3 tbsp chopped
garlic powder, 1 tbsp
parsley, dried, 3 tbsp
* finely doce shallot, set aside
* bring water to boil for egg noddles
* when chicken is cooked well drain off excess liquid in pan
* add butter, shallot, sautee
*when water boils, add noodles 10-12 minutes, al dente
* wisk flour and chicken stock until no lumps, add to chicken bring to boil to thicken.
* drain noodles add chicken mixture to noodles toss well, add sour cream, mix well, add parmesan and parsley, mix well.
* pepper and salt to taste.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRAND.NEW.ME.