- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 182.0
- Total Fat: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 24.6 mg
- Sodium: 431.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 14.3 g
Sesame Noodles with Broccoli and ChickenSubmitted by: HALLOEDANGEL
IntroductionSuper yummy. It was in a WIC calendar and I altered it to use Spenda instead of sugar. Super yummy. It was in a WIC calendar and I altered it to use Spenda instead of sugar.
8 oz whole wheat spaghetti noodles
2 T splenda
3 T soy sauce
2 T rice vinegar
2 C fresh broccoli or 10oz frozen
2 T vegetable Oil
1 T minced garlic
1 1/2 cups Chicken breast, cooked and diced
1 T Sesame Seeds. (adds about 7 calories per serving not included)
2. Mix together Spenda, soy sauce and vinegar in small bowl
3. Heat oil in large saute pan or skillet. Add garlic and broccoli and stir over medium heat until tender
4. Add cooked chicken and stir until heated through.
5. Add pasta and soy sauce mixture; mix well. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 to 3 hours.
Serving Size: Makes 8 1-cup servings.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HALLOEDANGEL.