pumkin oatmeal raisin cookiesSubmitted by: TAYLA1193
* *Flour, white, .5 cup (remove)
* Instant, Quick, and Regular Oats Cereal, .75 cup, dry, yields (remove)
* baking soda, .5 tsp (remove)
* Cinnamon, ground, .5 tsp
* Salt, 0.25 tsp
* *Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking, 12 tsp
* *Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, 24 tsp
* *Libby’s 100% Pure Pumkin, .5 cup
* Egg white, 1 serving
* Vanilla Extract, .5 tsp
* *Whole Wheat Flour, 0.5 cup
* Raisins, 0.25 cup (not packed)
* Butter, unsalted, 1 stick
* Walnuts, 0.18 cup, chopped
COMBINE flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and set in centers. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Serving Size: 28
Number of Servings: 28
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TAYLA1193.