Baked Teriyaki ChickenSubmitted by: LEKSIPATSY
Introductionmodified from allrecipes.com, 2 WW points/serving modified from allrecipes.com, 2 WW points/serving
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 2 teaspoons cold water
* 1/3 cup splenda
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 4 skinless/boneless chicken thighs
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
3. Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
4. Bake in the preheated oven, covered, for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LEKSIPATSY.