- Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 14.7
- Total Fat: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 4.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
Seriously Guiltless Chocolate MeringuesSubmitted by: MMSUEWW
IntroductionThese are pretty tiny, but that just means you can eat more, (maybe even the whole batch...) These are pretty tiny, but that just means you can eat more, (maybe even the whole batch...)
2 egg whites
.34 cup sugar
.25 cup cocoa powder (these turn out really chocolaty, maybe too bitter for some, use less for sweeter cookies)
2) Add vanilla and sugar.
3) Beat until white and stiff peaks form.
4) Slow down beater and add cocoa powder.
5) Beat until consistently fluffy throughout.
6) Drop by teaspoon onto parchment paper.
7) Cook for 12-15 minutes at 325F.
Serving Size: makes 24 cookies (nutrition info is for 1 cookie)
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MMSUEWW.