Butter RollsSubmitted by: BEEFGODDESS
IntroductionFrom Oster's Breadmachine Manuel From Oster's Breadmachine Manuel
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 3/4 cup bread flour
2 tsp active dry yeast
1/4 cup water
3/4 to 7/8 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
2. Press and hold down the start/stop button to clear the display.
3. Press the menu select button to choose the dough setting.
4. Press the start/stop button. The display will begin counting down the time on the dough setting. When dough is ready, the unit will signal and the display will read 0:00.
5. Press start/stop button and hold it down until you hear a beep and the display clears.
6. To remove the bread pan, grasp the handle firmly and lift the pan out.
7. Roll out the dough and use a 2.5 inch cookie cutter. Place in greased muffin cups.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 15 2.5 inch rolls
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BEEFGODDESS.