Holly's Chicken ParmesanSubmitted by: BONEWOMAN
IntroductionA lighter version of your favorite italian poultry dish! A lighter version of your favorite italian poultry dish!
10.5 oz Chicken Breast Tenderloins
1/4 cup seasoned italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup Egg beaters (you will not use all of this)
1/2 Cup Ragu light Spaghetti Sauce
2 1/2 part skim mozzarella cheese slices
3 tsp parmesan cheese, grated
2. Roll the chicken in the egg beaters, then in the bread crumbs, coating it completely, and place it in the skillet to brown it on both sides (1-2 minutes/side)
3. Line a baking dish in cooking spray, and place the browned chicken pieces inside (close together)
4. Tear the mozzarella slices into pieces, covering the chicken evenly.
5. Pour the spaghetti sauce over and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
7. Cook at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Serve over spaghetti and/or with a light salad.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BONEWOMAN.