Sesame ChickenSubmitted by: MLOVEJOY34
* Chicken Breast, 2
* Honey, 1 tbsp
* Maple Syrup, 2 tbsp
* La Choy Light Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp
* College Inn Light & Fat Free Chicken Broth, .5 cup
* Cornstarch, .2 tsp
* Garlic powder, 1/2 tsp
* Ginger Powder, 1/2 tsp
* Red Pepper Flakes, 1/8 tsp
* Sesame Seeds, 1 tbsp
* Broccoli, fresh, 1 cup, chopped
* Onions, raw, .5 cup, chopped
* Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, .5 cup
* *Brown Rice, long grain, 1 cup
1. Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips or chunks.
2. Spray a large non-stick skillet with oil cooking spray.
3. Cook chicken strips on medium heat for about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
4. Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, garlic powder, corn starch, ginger and red pepper flakes.
5. Whisk until any corn starch lumps are gone.
6. Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken.
7. Cook until sauce thickens to desired consistency.
8. You can add more water if sauce is too thick.
9. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
10. Serve over rice.
Serving size: 2
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MLOVEJOY34.