Low Calorie BiscuitsSubmitted by: KARATEMAMABEAR
IntroductionSurprisingly tender, yummy low-cal biscuit Surprisingly tender, yummy low-cal biscuit
2 cups all purpose flour
1 TBSP. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup light margarine (40% fat) CHILLED
1 cup (8 oz.) plain low-fat yogurt
1 tsp. honey
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn dough over into a lightly floured surface and knead lightly 4 or 5 times.
- Roll out dough into 1/3 inch thickness. Cut with a 2 inch biscuit cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until browned.
Makes 16 Biscuits
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KARATEMAMABEAR.