Thai Turkey SoupSubmitted by: RIKI123
IntroductionGreat soup which be a complete meal. Great soup which be a complete meal.
4 oz. raw ground turkey
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup scallions
2 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp ginger root
1 tbsp. of soy sauce
2 cups fat free chicken broth
1 tbsp diced red chili pepper
2 1/2 cups raw spinach
1/4 cup cooked whole wheat egg noodles
2. When turkey has lightly browned transfer to a stock pot .
3. Pour some of the chicken broth into the skillet to loosen and browned bits then pour into stock pot along with the remaining broth, soy sauce, ginger, bean sprouts and scallions.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add spinach and noodles. simmer for one minute.
6. Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RIKI123.