- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 455.8
- Total Fat: 23.6 g
- Cholesterol: 50.3 mg
- Sodium: 1,622.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.3 g
- Protein: 28.5 g
Booranda Panda Spaghetti & MeatballsSubmitted by: TIMANTEC
IntroductionBoo's fave dinner... Boo's fave dinner...
* Foster Farms Italian Style Turkey Meatballs, 32 oz
* Barilla Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti, 13.25 oz
* Tomato Paste, 1 can (6 oz)
* Tomato Soup, 1 can (10.75 oz)
* Tomato Sauce, 425 grams
* Tomato products, Hunts Diced Tomatoes w/ Basil, Garlic, and Oregano, 3.5 serving
* Pacific Natural Foods Organic Beef Broth, 1 cup, .5 cup
In a pot, mix your various tomato products, add a dash or three of oregano flakes, onion powder, red pepper flakes and your beef broth. Heat on med-low to medium heat until warmed sufficiently.
Bake the meatballs according to the directions on the package.
Magically have all of this done to coincide with the Boo getting home because if there's one gift I'm fairly certain she did NOT get for her 16th Birthday, it's patience. LOLZ!!!
Serving Size:Â 8
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TIMANTEC.