Everybody's LasagnaSubmitted by: RACINMOMMY
IntroductionThrew this recipe together by adding parts of ones I had read together Threw this recipe together by adding parts of ones I had read together
* *Sauce, Hunts, Cheese & Garlic, Spaghetti Sauce, 10 cup (remove)
* *Aylmer Accents (Italian Tomatoes), 4.3 cup (remove)
* *Aylmer -No Salt Added - Diced Tomatoes, 4.3 cup (remove)
* Ricotta Cheese, whole milk, 500 grams (remove)
* Cottage Cheese, Nonfat, 500 grams (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 1 large (remove)
* Spinach, fresh, 1 package (10 oz) (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 medium (2-1/2" dia) (remove)
* Mushrooms, fresh, 3 cup, pieces or slices (remove)
* *Pasta, Lasagna Noodles, 4.5 oz (remove)
* Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, 380 grams (remove)
* *Turkey, Ground turkey, 93% lean, 4 oz (remove)
in suace pan, brown meat, add onions, then minced garlic, then mushrooms. cook. add in spinach
add in tomatoes and tomato paste and simmer 30 min
mix together ricotta cheese, egg, and cottage cheese in a bowl.
when meat sauce is done, layer in pan- sauce, noodles, ricotta mixture, mozza cheese, repeat.
bake in oven at 350 for 45 min.
Serving Size: 12 pieces
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RACINMOMMY.