Turkey Alfredo lasagnaSubmitted by: TREMBLAY76
IntroductionSo creamy and delicious! You can easily substitute light cheese to lower calories, and not add the bacon bits at all! So creamy and delicious! You can easily substitute light cheese to lower calories, and not add the bacon bits at all!
1 lb extra lean ground turkey
1 jar alfredo sauce
2 tbsp bacon bits
6 lasagna noodles cooked
1 cup shredded cheese
2 tbsp bread crumbs
* cook lasagna noodles as directed
* layer a little sauce on the bottom of small baking pan, I use a glass bread pan
* then add 2 noodles and half the meat mixture.
* Cover with 1/3 jar of alfredo
* 2 lasagna noodles again, and other half of meat.
* Cover with 1/3 of alfredo again.
* cover with remaining lasagna nooldes, and then the rest of the alfredo.
* Sprinkle cheese over the top, and bread crumbs over that!
* Bake at 350C for 30 min. Let cool a little and serve!
Serving Size: 4 1 cup servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TREMBLAY76.