Stewed Chicken Chili SoupSubmitted by: THRASHER2006
IntroductionMy ex from Honduras used to make a similar dish with cut up fryer or beef, I decided to lighen it up and give it my own twist. My ex from Honduras used to make a similar dish with cut up fryer or beef, I decided to lighen it up and give it my own twist.
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 64 ounces
* Onions, raw, 2 large
* Chicken Broth, 2 cup (8 fl oz)
* Carrots, raw, 6 large (7-1/4" to 8-1/2" long)
* Tomato Sauce, 3 cup
* Stewed Tomatoes, 2 cup
* Italian Salad dressing, .75 cup
* Lime Juice, .25 cup
* Jalapeno Peppers, 2 pepper
* Chili powder, 1 tbsp
* Pepper, red or cayenne, 1 tbsp
Add the remaining ingredients - Except Lime Juice, bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Add Lime juice just before serving.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user THRASHER2006.