- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 429.2
- Total Fat: 27.5 g
- Cholesterol: 38.1 mg
- Sodium: 1,626.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.4 g
- Protein: 18.2 g
Home-made Spaghetti 'n' snausagesSubmitted by: TIMANTEC
IntroductionHome-made spaghetti sauce, whole grain spaghetti noodles & sausages sauteed with garlic. Home-made spaghetti sauce, whole grain spaghetti noodles & sausages sauteed with garlic.
* Barilla Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti, 13.25 oz
* Tomato Paste, 1 can (6 oz)
* Tomato Soup, 1 can (10.75 oz)
* Tomato Sauce, 425 grams
* Tomato products, Hunts Diced Tomatoes w/ Basil, Garlic, and Oregano, 3.5 serving
* Pacific Natural Foods Organic Beef Broth, 1 cup, 1 cup
* Garlic, 6 tsp
* Johnsonville Italian Sausage HOT, 5 serving
In a wok-like pan, saute your garlic & sausages (cut up), then add your other ingredients to the sauce. Keep this simmering on Medium heat until warmed enough to taste.
Serving Size: 8
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TIMANTEC.