Whole Wheat BreadsticksSubmitted by: LENNIEJANE
Introductionadapted from http://www.food.com/recipe/gui
dough-350424 adapted from http://www.food.com/recipe/gui
* *Whole Wheat Flour, 2.33 cup (remove)
* Granulated Sugar, .5 tsp (remove)
* Salt, 1 tsp (remove)
* *Fleischmann's Active Dry Yeast, 1 tsp (remove)
* *Milk, Silk Soy Milk Organic, Plain, 0.07 cup (remove)
* Sage, ground, 1 tsp (remove)
* Oregano, ground, .5 tsp (remove)
* Garlic powder, .25 tsp (remove)
* *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
2. In larger bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and optional seasoning ingredients.
3. Thoroughly mix in wet ingredients until at dough like state (or, if bread machine available, choose dough setting and place all ingredients in machine).
4. If mixed by hand, let rise in warm area for 1/2 to 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 445-460 degrees farenheit (based on the thickness of your pizza).
6. Divide dough into 16 even balls and shape into breadsticks. You may want to allow the dough to rise for 5-10 extra minutes.
7. mix olive oil with garlic powder and brush on top of dough.
8. Set in oven for 10-12 minutes.
Serving Size: 8
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LENNIEJANE.