BruchettaSubmitted by: ANNAGRED
IntroductionDelicious summer side dish Delicious summer side dish
1 red tomato, cut into wedges with flesh removed
1 onion, chopped into little cubes
1 tsp crushed garlic
5 leaves basil, finely chopped
a tsp or sprinkle of sea/rock salt
Extra: thinly sliced toasted ciabatta bread
2. Chop into little cubes
3. Chop the onion into small cubes also.
3. Place in a bowl and add the garlic.
4. Finely slice basil leaves. Add to bowl.
5. Mix thoroughly, then add rock salt at the very end (to taste)
6. This can be served ontop of lightly toasted ciabatta bread, as a salsa side dish, or add chickpeas and can be a vegetarian main!
Beautiful on a hot summers day with a nice glass of chilled white wine :) ENJOY!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ANNAGRED.