Mediteranean saladSubmitted by: GEORGIA1959
IntroductionA salad full of smells and tastes of the medetarranean A salad full of smells and tastes of the medetarranean
1 large eggplant
3 red sweet peppers
3 garlic cloves crushed (or to taste)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cups chopped iceberg salad
2 cups chopped arugula
1 cup parsley
3 black olives pitted and halved
3 tbsp capers drained
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp rosemary
2 dashes of freshly ground black pepper
2. Cut peppers in half, clean out seeds.
3. Lay out eggplant and peppers on a baking tray
lined with baking paper.
4. Mix crushed garlic and 2tbsp olive oil together a
and brush eggplant and peppers.
5. Put under grill for 15 min turning over half way.
6. When done skin peppers, slice into strips and eggplants into cubes and toss together with rest of ingredients,
7. Mix dressing ingredients together and mix in salad just before serving.
makes 6 - 1 cup servings
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOLFETAG.