- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 369.2
- Total Fat: 19.3 g
- Cholesterol: 11.9 mg
- Sodium: 394.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.4 g
- Protein: 13.2 g
Grilled summer vegetable pasta-pillsbury recipeSubmitted by: MOMMY1ST81
8 0z uncooked linguine
4 med. tomatoes, chopped
1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
6 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch slices
1 med. red bell pepper
1 med. zucchini
1 med. onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices
4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
1/3 cup of parmesean cheese
2. meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix tomatoes, basil, 4 tbsp. of olive oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
3. in a small bowl, mix remaining 2 tbsp oil and the garlic. in ungreased 15x10x1 inch pan place eggplant, bell pepper, zucchini, and onion. Brush with oil-garlic mixture.
4. place veggies on grill over med. heat. cook 8-12 minutes.
5. coarsley chop veggies; add to tomoatoe mixture. add feta cheese.
6. drain linguine; place on serving platter. Top with veggie mixture and parm. cheese.
Serving Size: makes 6- 1.5 cups
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOMMY1ST81.