- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190.5
- Total Fat: 10.5 g
- Cholesterol: 64.9 mg
- Sodium: 206.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 11.0 g
Baked Macaroni and Cheese HomemadeSubmitted by: FINDINGKOKO
IntroductionI measured this when I was serving and I was able to get approximately 10 - 8 oz servings from the whole pan. I measured this when I was serving and I was able to get approximately 10 - 8 oz servings from the whole pan.
4 Oz Barilla Elbow Macaroni
1 Can Evaporated Milk nonfat
1 Cup of 2 % Milk
4 Oz Monteray Jack cheese
4 Oz Cheddar Cheese
2 Tbsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Regular (Soft) Spread
2 Medium Eggs
2) Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add the macaroni and cook for 8 - 10 minutes.
3) While the macaroni is cooking, grate the cheeses and mix them together.
4) Once the macaroni has finished, drain the water and rinse lightly with hot water and drain again. Add the macaroni to the pan you will be baking in.
5) Add I can't believe it's not butter (or your favorite spread). FYI 2 servings are 2 tablespoons. Coat the macaroni and I add spices at this time, seasoning salt, black and cayenne pepper. ( I think spices are an individual preference feel free to add different ones or not use the ones I use. If you are on a sodium restricted diet you can use Mrs.Dash).
6) Mix 2 medium eggs (In the ingredient list 1 serving = 1 egg) with the evaporated milk. Add the cheeses and mix well. Once you have spread the mixture throughout the pan. Pour the 1 cup of 2% milk over the entire pan. (once again if you prefer 1% milk or skim feel free. I only had 2% :-) )
7) Bake for about 30 - 45 minutes until hot and bubbly and the mixture is not runny. Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
Hope you enjoy
Serving Size: Makes 10 - 8 oz servings
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FINDINGKOKO.