Crispy Rosemary Potato WedgesSubmitted by: NANICAROLINE
6 medium red potatoes (about 148 grams per potato)
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary OR 1 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
2. Mix together EVOO, dijon mustard, rosemary, garlic powder, and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Cut red potatoes into wedges.
4. Add wedges to the seasoning mix, toss gently to coat evenly.
5. Spread wedges in a single layer about 1/4 inch apart on the prepared baking pan.
6. Bake potato wedges, turning occationally until tender and crisp, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NANICAROLINE.