- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 480.6
- Total Fat: 29.8 g
- Cholesterol: 195.6 mg
- Sodium: 670.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 47.8 g
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Creamy Mustard Sauce- AtkinsSubmitted by: VFRAZIER73
IntroductionThis is a recipe I got from the Atkins.com website. Good for all phases 1-4. This is a recipe I got from the Atkins.com website. Good for all phases 1-4.
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 whole pork tenderloin (about 1 pound), sliced into six medallions
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
salt and white pepper
2. Add pork medallions and cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Remove pork from skillet and cover to keep warm.
3. Add garlic to skillet and saut until aroma is release, about 30 seconds. Add chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits.
4. Simmer liquid 2 to 3 minutes to reduce slightly.
5. Remove skillet from heat and whisk in sour cream, mustard and dill.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Return pork to skillet along with any juices that have accumulated.
8. Cook pork over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, just to heat through. Transfer to a platter and serve immediately.
Serving Size: Makes 2 servings
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VFRAZIER73.