- Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 128.6
- Total Fat: 4.3 g
- Cholesterol: 12.6 mg
- Sodium: 265.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
Whole Wheat Blueberry MuffinsSubmitted by: SWEETDRMS2NT
IntroductionThese are absolutely delicious muffins that look like they came from a bakery!
From eatbetteramerica.com These are absolutely delicious muffins that look like they came from a bakery!
2 tbsp packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup skim milk
1/4 cup canola or soybean oil
1/4 cup honey
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup frozen, unthawed blueberries
2. Spray 12-15 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
3. Combine topping ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, beat together wet ingredients until well-blended.
5. Stir in dry ingredients until just moistened - batter will be lumpy.
6. Gently fold in blueberries.
7. Divide batter evenly among 12-15 baking cups, sprinkle with topping.
8. Bake 18-20 min or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean & muffins are golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
Makes 12-15 delicious muffins.
Note: Nutrition info is for 15 muffins. A 12-muffin recipe will have about 160 calories, 5.5g fat (.5g saturated), 18g cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 60 mg potassium, 27g carbohydrate (2g fiber, 10g sugar), 3.5g protein, 10% DV Calcium, and 5% DV Iron.
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SWEETDRMS2NT.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
Sounds good, a must try, but how many muffins does it really make 12, 15 or 18? - 3/21/11
Reply from SWEETDRMS2NT (5/26/11)
I apologize for the confusion; I'll change the servings on the nutrition calculator to reflect 15 muffins. I can usually squeeze 18 muffins out, but the original recipe distributes the mix among 15 muffin tins.