low carb pizzaSubmitted by: PAPERDAR
Introductionoriginally from www.atkinsdietbulletboard originally from www.atkinsdietbulletboard
4 oz. light cream cheese, softened
1/2cup egg substitute
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chives
1 teaspoon italian or pizza seasoning
1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic or 1/4 t. garlic powder
about 1/2 cup of any low carb pizza sauce or spag. sauce
3 cups mozzarella cheese
pizza toppings, your choice ( I used turkey pepperoni, fresh mushrooms and onion)
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Beat together chream cheese and eggs until smooth
3. Add cream, parmesan, garlic and Italian seasoning.
4. Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray ( i prefer glass pan, so I can watch the browning)
5. Place 2 cups mozzerella cheese in botton of pan.
6 Pour egg mixture over cheese
7. Bake for 30 minutes
8. Remove from oven and spread sauce over baked mixture
9. Add toppings of choice
10. Cover with remaining mozzerella cheese
11. Bake until bubbly and brown
12. Let stand for 5 minutes
Great served with a salad.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PAPERDAR.