Spring RollsSubmitted by: SEBRAY03
IntroductionThis is a fun and healthy food to make when you're looking for something that won't weigh heavy on your stomach. This is a fun and healthy food to make when you're looking for something that won't weigh heavy on your stomach.
Spring Roll Wrappers
2. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
3. Flood a large plate with hot water.
4. Soak a single wrapper in the plate with hot water for 10-15 seconds and then transfer to a clean, dry plate.
5. Immediately fill the wrapper.
6. Fold the roll up as tightly as you can without tearing the wrapper.
7. Cut in half, diagonally.
Repeat steps 4-7 until you have the amount of rolls you want.
Serve with the Peanut Sauce listed here on Sparkrecipes.com
Serving Size: Makes 6 full rolls. Serving Size = 1/2 roll
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SEBRAY03.