- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 121.9
- Total Fat: 10.6 g
- Cholesterol: 36.7 mg
- Sodium: 198.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 4.0 g
Jalapeno Poppers Grilled LOW CARB DELICIOUS SpareRibAzSubmitted by: SPARERIBAZ2
IntroductionDelicious and Easy. Feels like your cheating but fits right in most Low Carb Ways of Eating :)
Pleae leave feedback for me and Enjoy! Delicious and Easy. Feels like your cheating but fits right in most Low Carb Ways of Eating :)
Pleae leave feedback for me and Enjoy!
5 Slices of Bacon
8oz pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Shredded Marble Cheddar Cheese 1/2 cup
Garlic Powder 1 tsp
Onion Powder1 tsp
Black Pepper - To Taste
Kosher Salt - To Taste
Can of Olive Oil Cooking Spray
2. Cream cheese needs to be in a bowl softened at room temperature for about an hour.
3. Blend into softened cream cheese the seasonings To Your Taste - seasonings very in strength by brand and may need adjusted.
4. Add in Marble Cheddar (shredded) cheese and blend in with a fork.
5. Reserve and set aside.
6. Wash Jalapeno Peppers.
7. Cut peppers in half, remove all seeds and membrane to make room for the filling. (do not fill yet)
-You could leave seeds & membrane inside but this will increase the heat and no leave a lot of room for filling later.
8. Spray peppers with Olive Oil Cooking Spray.
9. Place on the grill skin side up over a medium heat. After 1-2 minutes turn over and grill another 1-2 minutes.
10. Remove peppers from the grill and let cool 2-3 minutes before adding the filling. Peppers should still have their shape and not be mushy....slightly firm is best.
10. Fill all of the peppers nice and full until all the filling is gone. I use a fork but you could use a spoon or piping bag with a large hole to fill.
11. Place on a cookie sheet and return to the BBQ Grill for approx 10 minutes on a medium heat.
12. Remove when they are warmed throug but not melted and flat :)
13. Add your 1/2 slice of crispy bacon on top and serve.
Serving Size: Makes 10 Jalapeno Poppers
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SPARERIBAZ2.