Turkey Taco MeatloafSubmitted by: LINZW3
IntroductionHealthy taco meatloaf! Enjoy with some light sour cream, or even better... plain greek yogurt! So healthy, so delish! Healthy taco meatloaf! Enjoy with some light sour cream, or even better... plain greek yogurt! So healthy, so delish!
1 pound lean ground turkey
2 slices fat free cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded 2% mexican cheese
1 can corn
1 chopped green pepper
1 chopped orange pepper
1 chopped onion
1 small jar salsa
1 packet of taco seasoning mix
2. In a large bowl, combine onions and peppers with turkey, corn, and seasoning mix.
3. Spread half of the mixture into greased pan.
4. Place two slices of cheese on top.
5. Evenly top the remaining meat mixture.
6. Pour the salsa over the top loaf.
7. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
8. Top with shredded cheese.
9. Return to oven for another 15 minutes.
Serving Size: baked in a 8 x 11 pan, cut into 8ths for 1 serving
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LINZW3.