Easy Tofu ChiliSubmitted by: PRRRR4KITTYKAT
1 block Azumaya Tofu, Firm (14 oz)
1 small red onion, chopped
1 T Lea & Perrins, Worcestershire Sauce
1 T garlic, minced
1 T chilli pepper (ground)
1 T ground cumin
2 8oz cans tomato sauce
1 (15.25 oz) can S&W Black Beans, 50% less sodium
1 (15.25 oz) can S&W Kidney Beans 50% Less Sodium
1. after removing tofu from container pat down with a paper towel and cut into small cubes.
2. put tofu, chopped onion, minced garlic, and wostershire sauce into a pot.
3. Sprinkle chili pepper and cumin onto mixture and stir.
4. add beans and tomato sauce.
5. bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.
6. cover and let cook until flavors are melded (30 min+)
7. serve sprinkled with cheddar (not included in calculation)
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PRRRR4KITTYKAT.