Taco SaladSubmitted by: REMILJ126
Cheddar Cheese, .5 cup, shredded
Black Olives,sliced, 25 large
Iceberg Lettuce, 1 head, medium (6" dia), chopped
Yellow Sweet Corn, Canned, 1 can (12 oz) yields
Ground turkey, extra lean, 16 oz
Beans, black, 1.5 cup
*Mission Tortilla Chip Triangles (10 chips), 2 serving
*Lawry's Taco Seasoning, 8 tsp
*Kraft Catalina Salad Dressing, 6 tbsp
2. Add taco seasoning to beef following directions on the packet and set aside to cool.
2. Chop up lettuce and put in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add black olives, corn, and black beans to lettuce and mix well.
4. Once the meat is cool, stir it into salad mixture.
5. Served topped with a small amount of cheddar cheese and crunched up tortilla chips. (garnish with green onion, optional)
*Catalina dressing can be stirred into salad mixture, or for better leftovers, add dressing to each individual serving.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user REMILJ126.