Pizza MuffinsSubmitted by: NEWYEARS12
250 g flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
150 g mozzarella
diced green bell pepper
40 g grated hard cheese such as Parmesan
60 ml oil
150 g yogurt or 1 cup sour cream
100 g crushed tomatoes
1 clove garlic,
24 paper muffin tins
2. Mozzarella into small cubes. Mozzarella, peppers and cheese mix in the flour.
3. In another bowl mix the egg with oil and yogurt, stir in tomatoes.
4. Peel the garlic and onion, garlic press and the onion, finely chopped to add. Stir in flour mixture, until all ingredients are moist.
5. Set 2 muffin tins and put together on a tray. Spoon batter fill with up to 1 cm below the rim and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let muffins cool and garnish as desired and serve.
Serving Size: Makes 12 large muffins or 24 mini-muffins
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NEWYEARS12.