Sausage Jalapeno PoppersSubmitted by: LAUREY1
Introduction3 ww point 3 ww point
# Ground Turkey 4oz
# *Pork Sausage 4oz
# Low fat cream cheese 2 cup
# Jalapeno Peppers, 30 pepper
# Louis Rich Turkey Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Place ground sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
3. Drain sausage and place in a medium bowl. Mix with the cream cheese.
4. Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds. Stuff each jalapeno half with equal portions of the sausage and cream cheese mixture. Wrap with half slices of bacon. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
5. Arrange wrapped jalapenos in a large, shallow baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until the bacon is evenly brown.
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LAUREY1.