- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 182.9
- Total Fat: 2.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 1.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.8 g
- Protein: 17.1 g
Vegan Diet BBQ Tofu & Veggies (Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, & Mushrooms)Submitted by: XKRISS6X
IntroductionDelicious Low Fat, High Fibre, & High Protein meal Delicious Low Fat, High Fibre, & High Protein meal
* Bell Peppers, 1/2c chopped
* Onions, 1/4c chopped
* Mushrooms, 1/4c chopped
* Nasoya Lite Firm Tofu, 1 pack
* Fetticini Tofu Noodles, 1 pack
* Stewed Tomatoes, 1 14oz can
* Tomato Sauce , 1 14oz can
* Diet Cola, 1 can
2. Mix Cola & tomato sauce. Cut tofu into about 12 slices.
3. Get out a square glass baking dish & line with parchement paper. Put a bit of sauce in the dish. Layer tofu on the bottom of the dish, in two layers,with some sauce in between & on top. Set the rest of the sauce aside.
**optional, marinate for a few hours or overnight**
4. Place in oven & bake until a desired texture is obtained. Usually 1-1.5 hrs
5. Meanwhile, Put all veggies in a pan & saute either in water or vegetable broth (or oil but not recommended) . Add the Stewed tomatoes & Tofu Noodles. Add the remaining sauce from earlier. Cook until thick, usually 10-20mins
6. Take tofu out of oven & add to the veggies & noodles.
7. SERVE & ENJOY!!!!
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user XKRISS6X.