Everything Oatmeal CookiesSubmitted by: SPIFFIEKLC
IntroductionThese cookies are wonderful and so amazing!!! These cookies are wonderful and so amazing!!!
* Granulated Sugar, .66 cup (remove)
* Brown Sugar, .66 cup, packed (remove)
* Butter, salted, .66 cup (remove)
* *Flour, white, 1.13 cup (remove)
* Water, tap, .13 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* Vanilla Extract, 1.5 tsp (remove)
* Peanuts, boiled, .25 cup, shelled (remove)
* Coconut, raw, .5 cup, shredded (remove)
* Baking Soda, 1 tsp (remove)
* Oats, 1.25 cup (remove)
* Salt, 1 tsp (remove)
* Milk Chocolate Candy, .5 cup chips (remove)
2. Chop up peanuts or smash them. (I put them in one bowl and smash them with a glass cup.)
3. Mix rest of flour (1c), oats, salt, chopped peanuts, and baking soda in separate bowl.
4. Put .25c of coconut in butter/sugar mixture. Mix in rest of flour/oats mixture. Blend till evenly mixed.
5. Add in other .25c of coconut.
6. Mix again till evenly blended.
7. Add in .5 cup chocolate chips till evenly mixed.
8. Place about an inch apart on a cookie sheet in spoonfuls (about 1.5tbs size).
9. Cook at 375* in a convection oven for nine to ten minutes. (Will take an extra minute or two in a regular oven- without convection fan).
10. Let cool and enjoy!
Makes about 30 cookies.
Number of Servings: 30
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SPIFFIEKLC.