- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 268.9
- Total Fat: 7.1 g
- Cholesterol: 16.2 mg
- Sodium: 327.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.1 g
- Protein: 10.5 g
Mini Potato and Broccoli CasseroleSubmitted by: HIPPIEFEMME
IntroductionA ramekin-sized casserole that will satisfy your taste buds and your stomach! A ramekin-sized casserole that will satisfy your taste buds and your stomach!
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon margarine
salt to taste
1/4 cup frozen broccoli
1/8 cup cheddar cheese
enough breadcrumbs to cover
2) Bake potato in microwave (about five minutes).
3) Mash and mix potato with milk, margarine, and salt in the cooking dish (ramekin).
4) Steam frozen broccoli in microwave (about two minutes).
5) Fold broccoli into potato mix.
6) Add cheddar cheese to top of mixture, and coat evenly.
7) Add a small layer of breadcrumbs to lightly cover the cheese.
8) Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes one serving in a three inch diameter ramekin
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HIPPIEFEMME.