quick Boca burger chiliSubmitted by: ECOCHIK
1 can dark red kidney beans, 1 can diced tomatoes chili style, 1 can tomato sauce, 8oz Boca ground burger, season to taste with garlic, red pepper flakes, 2-3 bay leaves, black pepper.
2. add 8 oz Boca Burger -- cook until nearly thawed
3. add tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce
4. add garlic and spices to taste
5. let sit on very low heat for about 15 minutes
6. Makes about 4 cups --> 1 cup per serving
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ECOCHIK.