This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionThese colorful skewers contain scallops, which are naturally low in total and saturated fat. These colorful skewers contain scallops, which are naturally low in total and saturated fat.
- 3 medium green peppers, cut into 11/2" squares
- 1 1/2 lb. fresh bay scallops
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- dash garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
2. Alternately thread first three ingredients on skewers.
3. Combine next five ingredients.
4. Brush kabobs with wine/oil/lemon mixture, place on grill (or under broiler).
5. Grill 15 minutes, turning and basting frequently.
Yield: 4 servings--Serving Size: 6 oz scallop kabob