Broccoli CasseroleSubmitted by: EMMIT322
3-4 fresh broccoli heads
1 head cauliflower
1 can cream of celery soup
1.5 cups of shredded cheese, such as cheddar
1 cup skim milk
2 Tbsp butter
3-6 buttery crackers, such as Ritz
Salt and pepper to taste
2. Microwave or boil broccoli and cauliflower for 2-3 minutes
3. In a medium saucepan, combine soup with milk, then add about half the cheese. Stir until combined, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the cooked broccoli and cauliflower in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
5. Pour the soup mixture over the vegetables.
6. Melt the butter in a small bowl.
7. Crush the crackers and mix with the melted butter. Sprinkle on top of the casserole, along with the rest of the shredded cheese.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EMMIT322.