- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 167.3
- Total Fat: 16.1 g
- Cholesterol: 87.8 mg
- Sodium: 220.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
Sugar Free Low Carb Mini Cheesecake MuffinsSubmitted by: STLBMSHELL
IntroductionTry these. Seriously. Yum!!!! Try these. Seriously. Yum!!!!
2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
1/4 C heavy whipping cream
1 tsp baking powder (made with 2 parts cream of tartar to one part baking soda)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp + 1/4 tsp pure stevia extract powder
2. Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with a hand mixer until well blended.
4. Place batter into muffin pan using paper muffin cups or a greased silicone muffin pan.
5. Bake at 325 for 25 minutes.
6. Turn off oven, but leave door closed for 20 minutes.
7. Crack oven door and leave muffins in there for another 40 minutes.
8. Put in refrigerator overnight. They are MUCH better the next day.
9 Optional, but not included in nutritional info: Top with fruit spread (My favorite is Trader Joe's Organic Blueberry Fruit Spread).
Serving Size: Makes 12 Cupcakes
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STLBMSHELL.