Sweet Garlic ChickenSubmitted by: NATRONA32
Introductionmy take on another members recipie my take on another members recipie
1 tbsp Honey
1 clove Garlic (minced)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Olive oil
4 tsp Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
2 Chicken Breast, no skin (each cut into 2 filets)
salt & white pepper to taste
2. Place 2 filets in bowl, drizzle with1 tablespoon olive oil, then place the other 2 filets on top & drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
3. In pan over medium heat, heat 1 table spoon olive oil, then add garlic & brown.
4. Add chicken filets to pan & cook for about 4 -5 minutes
5. Flip chicken filets in pan & cook for 4 minutes
6. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of brown sugar over each filet.
7. Cover & turn off heat.
When brown sugar is melted, serve over your favorite carb! Or just with vegetables!
Serving Size: makes 4 servings of 1 filet each
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NATRONA32.