No Bake Tuna CasseroleSubmitted by: BRENNA84
1/2 Pound (2 cups) elbow macaroni
1 10 oz can black beans
1 12 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
1 c. Safeway Santa Fe Frozen Veggies
2 c. Safeway frozen Spinach
1/4 c lime jice
2-3 T Mayo
12 oz White Albacore Tuna
1/2 C bread crumbs
2. Toast bread crumbs in oil for 2 minutes. Set aside in bowl.
3. Saute garlic in oil for 2 minutes.
4. Add fire roasted tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add veggies (defrosted) and black beans. Mix and simmer 10 minutes.
5. In a seperate bowl, mix the macaroni and tomato mixture. Add lime juice and mayo.
6. Chill and serve with toasted bread crumbs.
Serving Size: Makes 8 Servings.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRENNA84.