- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 219.3
- Total Fat: 11.6 g
- Cholesterol: 49.2 mg
- Sodium: 844.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 11.2 g
Quick filling breakfast casseroleSubmitted by: MSJACCI
IntroductionWe make one casserole on the weekend and my husband and I can eat a portion in the morning and stay full until lunch. We make one casserole on the weekend and my husband and I can eat a portion in the morning and stay full until lunch.
jimmy dean turkey sausage crumble, 9.6 oz
Hashed Browns (hash browned potatoes), 2 cup
Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1 can (10.75 oz)
Cream of Chicken Soup, 1 can (10.75 oz)
Canned Tomatoes, 1 can
Milk, nonfat, .5 cup
Egg, fresh, 2 medium
Plain greek Yougurt. 2 oz
Kraft 2% Shredded Cheddar Cheese, .5 cup (remove)
I use no salt added tomatoes and the healthy recipe campbell's condensed soups.
1. mix soups, yogurt, eggs, milk and tomatoes thouroughly in a medium mixing bowl.
2. add sausage crumbles and mix thoroughly.
3. add 1/2 of the cheddar mix thoroughly.
4. slowly add frozen hashbrowns while mixing well.
5. spray pan with nonstick spray then pour mixture into pan.
6. spread mixture evenly in pan and sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
7. bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted and mixture is bubbling.
Suggest serving with fresh fruit
Serving Size: makes 10 4.5"x1.3" servings in a 9x13 pan
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MSJACCI.