Oreo Ice Cream PieSubmitted by: BONEWOMAN
IntroductionA reduced fat solution to your sweet tooth. A reduced fat solution to your sweet tooth.
*10 Reduced Fat Oreo Cookies
*3.5-4 cups of Reduced Fat, No sugar added, Vanilla Ice cream.
*.5 Cup Cool Whip FREE topping
2. Soften the ice cream in the microwave (or thaw on the counter).
3. Spread the ice cream over the oreos (some of the oreos will get mixed with the ice cream.
4. Smooth the cool whip over the ice cream.
5. Freeze for 1 hour or more.
6. Top with sugar free chocolate syrup or sprinkles if desired (not calculated in nutrition info)
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BONEWOMAN.