- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300.7
- Total Fat: 10.2 g
- Cholesterol: 88.8 mg
- Sodium: 828.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 38.5 g
Chicken Roll-up with SpinachSubmitted by: MOMSMESS
Nonstick cooking spray
3 large chicken breasts
3 cps. Fresh spinach leaves
Red Pepper Flakes
3 cps. marinara sauce
6 oz. (1 oz. slices, or shredded) mozzarella cheese
6 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
2. Place one chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap on a cutting board and roll or pound meat until it is 1/4 inch thick. Repeat with the rest.
3. Press 1/2 cp spinach leaves on each breast.
4. Place 1 oz. or slice of mozzarella cheese on each and roll up tightly, pressing firmly.
5. Place each chicken roll seam side down in baking dish and cover with remaining sauce.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
7. Remove foil and continue baking for 10 min. Sprinkle each with 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes to taste. Serve with rice or pasta.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOMSMESS.