Peanutty Fruit Salad
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionPeanut & yogurt dressing give this fruit salad an exciting twist. Peanut & yogurt dressing give this fruit salad an exciting twist.
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup peeled, shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pears
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
2. In another bowl, blend together the yogurt and peanut butter.
3. Add the yogurt "dressing" to the salad and stir to coat.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health – Seattle & King County