Applesauce Oatmeal MuffinSubmitted by: PUGGLES05
1 cup unbleached white whole wheat flour
1 cup old fashioned oatmeal(NOT instant)
1 cup light soy milk
1/2 cup borwn sugar
1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
1/2 cup egg busters
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp sugar
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine the oat mixture with the applesauce and egg busters.
4. In a separate bowl measure dry ingredients and combine.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix the batter or the muffins will be tough. Spoon muffin mixture into muffin pan.
6. Combine the cinnamon and sugar and top each muffin with some of the mixture.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Remove from pan and cool for 10 minutes.
Serving Size: makes 12 muffins
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user YOUNGMUM87.