- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 145.6
- Total Fat: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 13.3 mg
- Sodium: 104.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
Simple Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit DipSubmitted by: SASWOPE
IntroductionEasy to make and take to a picnic! Or just keep them in the fridge to encourage the family to eat more fruit. Easy to make and take to a picnic! Or just keep them in the fridge to encourage the family to eat more fruit.
- 8oz block of Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 13oz Large Jar of Jet-Puff Marshmallow Cream
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth.
- Add the marshmallow cream by large spoonfuls, mixing until creamy each time.
- Pour the mixture evenly into 2-oz plastic souffle cups and refrigerate immediately.
Serving Size: Makes 12 (2oz) cups
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SASWOPE.