- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 449.7
- Total Fat: 29.9 g
- Cholesterol: 178.9 mg
- Sodium: 58.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 32.4 g
Herb Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters in Wine SauceSubmitted by: KASH22
en-leg-quarters/ Modified from:
White Wine, 8 fl oz
*Chicken Leg Quarter, 4 serving
Goat Cheese, Semisoft, 1 oz
Butter, unsalted, 2 tbsp
Herbs: I used Thyme, parsley and basil, but I wish I had had rosemary along with it.
- Mix goat cheese and butter with herbs to make herb butter
- Stuff cheese mixture under skin of quarters
- Pour wine into baking pan
- Put quarters onto baking pan and bake for about 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
* The sauce is great for pouring onto vegetables.
*note: when adding into calorie counter, the calories will be high because of the sauce.
Serving Size: Makes four servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KASH22.